Oscraps

Blue Poppies
ksacry

Blue Poppies

I had the opportunity to spend time with my daughter and see the Rhododendron Species Botanical Gardens in Federal Way, WA. It is a special time of year when the blue poppies are blooming. We had a great time!

Construction: I started with Watercolor Template Album No.10 #17 template. I added my poppy photo to the template mask and widened it slightly.
I added one photo of my daughter to all three right side template frames, moving them to fit the photo. I extracted the poppy in the photo and added a shadow.
I added ArtPlay Palette Jouer Solid Paper #4, flipped horizontally and vertically.
I added a third photo to the left frame in the template.
I added a flower and lace from ArtPlay Palette Inkling. I re-colored the lace to pink.
I added two urban threads from the template #14.
I created a title, with font Alleffra and a pink heart stamp 07 from Vicki Robinson’s PS I Love You Stamps and Brushes.
Credits list
ArtPlay Jouer Collection on Sale Now for a limited time and includes a BONUS and an ArtPlay Inspiration Session Replay. The Watercolor Template Album 10 is On Sale Now for a limited time.
ArtPlay Jouer Collection
ArtPlay Palette Jouer
ArtPlay Palette Inkling
WaterColor Template Album No. 10
PS I Love You Stamps and Brushes
I've also never seen or heard of blue poppies - how beautiful! Love the addition of the pink!

I have never seen a blue poppy before and they are gorgeous! Lovely placement of your images and elements.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename