Oscraps

Blue Birds of-Spring-Oscraps-Challenge-April 2022
terryspear

Blue Birds of-Spring-Oscraps-Challenge-April 2022

I love blue birds--these are frequent feeders in my garden--bluebirds and blue jays. The bluebirds love to bathe in my fountain. And I love blue.
Credits list
Simplette Fleur Bleue
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Simplette
Love the beautiful birds and the lovely clusters. Such a darling title to go along with the rest of the page. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

So soft and peaceful. Love the color combo and the photos. Great job with the template.
Thanks!! I love the colors and all the elements in that series. I was thinking of showcasing blue flowers but I don't have any. lol So then I thought of the blue birds that I do have!

Love the beautiful birds and the lovely clusters. Such a darling title to go along with the rest of the page. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.
Thanks so much. I love blues. So even though they say people can be in a blue mood like depressed, blue always signifies happiness to me. :)

I love them, too! They are so pretty! Beautiful page and your blending is wonderful!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
terryspear
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
Blue-Birds-Blues-of-Spring-Oscraps-ChallengeFreebie-April2022-BrightEyes-WEB.jpg
File size
233.7 KB
Dimensions
720px x 720px

Share this layout