Oscraps

Birthday-White Space
I'm so glad I celebrated my early birthday, at The Biltmore Estate, with friends, just before the pandemic shutdowns happened. I miss my friends!
Beautiful page for this white space challenge. Love that you got in the celebration before everything changed. The Biltmore is on my bucket list now that we are in the southeast but, like all of us, the bucket list waits for the pandemic to go away. Love the blue flowers clustered around the hexagon! Beautiful!

Great idea to celebrate your birthday just before the lockdown.
Great choise of phot and love your little clustering.
The recipe is well respected.
Thank you for participating

What a lovely cluster you are anchoring that beautiful memory with. I'm so glad you got to go too. what a year it has been. You'll be celebrating soon again.

A lovely photo for what sounds like a great memory. I'm glad you got in under the wire before lockdown. Your page is so comfortable looking with the blues and slightly worn ephemera. Beautiful!

This is so lovely! looks like y'all enjoyed the perfect birthday celebration before the pandemic! This page is so perfect! The use of white space shows that photo off perfectly! The perfect amount of elements too... it's just wonderful! Here's to many more, be them Covid - Birthdays!

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
Danesa
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename