Oscraps

Birthday--James Style
pmjames

Birthday--James Style

Happy birthday to my hubby (back in January). We celebrated with our kids, grandkids, and some friends at our local pub, literally just around the corner from our house.
Credits list
Supplies

Artplay Surfs Up Collection
FotoGlow Mix No.1
MultiMedia Balloons No.1
MultiMedia Balloons No.3
Autumn WordART Mix No.6 (Beaded Threadz)

Process I opened Artsy Layered Template No.267 from the Collection and changed the size of the canvas to 24x12 inches. I copied the frames and put three of them on the right-hand page. I placed two solid papers, an artsy paper and a transfer onto the background and blended them together using a Layer Mask and Brushes. I adjusted the colour of some of the template layers to better suit my layout, blending one focal image on the left-hand page and placed one of the Ripped Papers behind it with the Blending Mode set to Screen at 65% opacity. On the right-hand page, I placed a second focal image to the bottom right-hand corner, blending it using a Layer Mask and Brushes. A transfer was placed in the background and I clipped supporting images to the frames on both sides of the layout. Splatters and Word Transfers were placed in the background and Dimensional elements were added before my Title and Journaling completed the page.
Gorgeous double page with great photos. Well documentng page.
I love how you mixed colors phtos with the B&W photos.

Wonderful double page. Sometimes I feel wistful looking at your pages ... I haven't been able to see my mom for well over a year.

Great flow to this spread, and ending with the big photo on the right was brilliant! A pub sounds really, really good to me right now, but is not on our radar here in NY at the moment--last pubbing was March 3, 2020. Fully how certain things stick in one's memory! Anyway, love the birthday joy here.

Great flow to this spread, and ending with the big photo on the right was brilliant! A pub sounds really, really good to me right now, but is not on our radar here in NY at the moment--last pubbing was March 3, 2020. Fully how certain things stick in one's memory! Anyway, love the birthday joy here.
I'm sorry pub visits aren't able to happen for you yet. We have been very lucky here and are grateful. xx

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename