Oscraps

Birthday #76
isDK

Birthday #76

Two months before your birthday you're quite aware it's coming. You push yourself, but comment that you notice the signs your getting older. You didn't need new glasses but wore out your hiking boots. Loveland Pulse installed our new utility in a tiny space between our city water and gas lines.
Credits list
aA: Paper, transfers, ribbon, brushes
ViVa Copper Alpha
lorie davison Red stitches
KPertiet: template, banner
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
  3. Viva Artistry
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Marleen
Wearing out hiking boots sounds like he is still going strong! Great celebration page.
Love all the banners and ribbons in such a joyful mood

What a nice birthday tribute! So colorful! If he's just noticing the signs that's pretty good!

Oh fantastic birthday tribute ! The birthday word art hanging on the pendulum, the tags, frames, just a perfect tribute !

Happy Birthday to Mr. Wonderful! Our guys may begin to feel their age, but they keep on going! Love the banner and horizontal design!

Festive and informative.. a gentle nod to life.Love the banners and happy colors.

Great pages!! I really love how you've used the banner across the two pages with different colours on each page - well coordinated!

I love that banner! This is the best spread! Yeah, I definitely get those aches and pains, too...but then I just go to Home Depot to buy more garden tools! Great work!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename