Oscraps

Birth of Venus & Oz
dwsewbiz

Birth of Venus & Oz

My SIL takes lots of photos of Oz & his mama resting or sleeping. I love these and the flowing hair reminded me of Botticelli's Venus :)
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Ukiyo
Romance 1
Paper Textures 13
Sparkle Dots 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 17
Straight Line Stitching White 3 (used to make frames)
Love WordArt Mix No 4
MultiMedia Shells 1
Sea Sprinklez 1
MultiMedia Romance 1
ArtPlay Palette Sky's The Limit (blue butterfly)
ArtPlay Palette Find My Way 2 (available in Travel Value Pack, blue flower and crochet butterfly)
Been working on this for 2 days so not sure of all I did, but:
- main photo of Oz & his Mama was duplicated, a sketch filter applied to the copy, then levels adjusted, another copy used to add in some color, another copy used to add back realism to Oz; I then merged these all together and lost track of what I did :)
- Blended the merged photo, then added photo of Venus on top; played a lot with the hair by using brushstrokes and clones of both Venus and my daughter's hair
- added the entire Botticelli's Venus painting in the background, set to Overlay Mode
- Placed a couple more photos in the shell on the right, framed and embellished these
- Added Paper Textures for more dimension
- Added Elements and Sparkle Dots for more dimension
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and zlemon
Gorgeous pics and a great layout - there's something special to look at from the left hand side all the way to the right.

Wonderful pages. I love your creativity here, and the flow across your two-page design.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename