Birdwatch
F

Birdwatch

Photo: Terri Fullerton
Classes/Tutorials: Gradient Map by Linda Sattgast on background photo
Template: Anna Aspnes 12X12 FBAlbum3 Page 14 with FotoBlendz Overlay 7 1
Extras: Anna Aspnes ArtPlay Palette Party Paper 6, Textures, tapes
Fonts: Dreamers Brush Regular, Arial Narrow
Other classes: Fix Photos Fast, Enhance Photos Fast, Art of Blending by Linda Sattgast Digital Scrapper

Journaling: Watching the birds at the bird feeder is one of my favorite daily activities. I work from home several days a week and away from home only 1 day a week now, so I get to watch them nearly every day. I am fortunate to have my desk in our room with many windows on three side, so I can see what all is happening.
This little Downy Woodpecker was getting his fill today, with many trips back and forth to the feeder. I can not see where he is stashing so much food. I think his tummy may burst if he ate all of that in one morning.
Blue Jays scare some of the other birds away, but this little woodpecker and the cardinals dont seem to care if they are around. They are such a bright spot on our very white landscape.

I got to experimenting and playing with color and stumbled onto color burn on my background photo and the photo of the woodpecker at the feeder. Really made the photos more brilliant and fun.
gorgeous photos, I love watching birds at feeders too! It is so fun playing with all the blending modes.

I had so many bird feeders in my yard, but with all the cats in my neighborhood, I took them down. I felt like I was setting them up for the kill. I certainly loved watching them while I had them up though. I got to know the personalities of the different birds and I enjoyed that so much. I love your page. Gorgeous blending of the main photo into the background. Color Burn is a fun blend mode.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
fullterr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout