Oscraps

Big Joy
musicmom3

Big Joy

Which is more exciting, the new baby (due date tomorrow) or the brand-new range for the farmhouse? Two focal points make for a good excuse for some over-the-top star-play.
Love all the sparkly stuff! What a coincidence I was just using Kitschmas for a page. Good to have that sideways before pic ;-) I would never let anyone take one, but in those days we were more self conscious? Looks like those wonderful ceilings have both box beams and ship lap? awesome! Great and joyful page!

Love all the sparkly stuff! What a coincidence I was just using Kitschmas for a page. Good to have that sideways before pic ;-) I would never let anyone take one, but in those days we were more self conscious? Looks like those wonderful ceilings have both box beams and ship lap? awesome! Great and joyful page!
I have only two side shots for three babies and regret that...hence the snap snap snap on Emma and, yes, the body con movement has definitely liberated pregnant women from "confinement." Remember our maternity clothes? Infantile! Not so these days. Yup, the farmhouse is a sturdy soul from 1876. Original flooring in part of the house, too. :)

Great side shot! Maternity clothes have come a long way. And love the farmhouse kitchen! I'm into the HGTV Farmhouse Fixer (grew up in an old farmhouse from the 1860s on an old country road). Love the star overlay!

Great side shot! Maternity clothes have come a long way. And love the farmhouse kitchen! I'm into the HGTV Farmhouse Fixer (grew up in an old farmhouse from the 1860s on an old country road). Love the star overlay!
There's always fixin' to do, that's for sure. But there's also a feeling of rock-solid been-in-this-landscape-a-long-time that we love. Who knew an old house would turn out to be such a great addition to the family?

A new baby! how wonderful--the new range takes a close second. Love those giant stars and how that works to make the connection with your photos! Another wonderful page of your family and the events of all your lives!!

Maybe baby is here now ...
Great photos of Emma all the way through. The stars certainly fit with all that's going on in your lives right now. Love that the old house is also part of the family, now.

You are really a star in making this sort pages, wow! When I see the picture I think the baby won't wait long, I love the belly of Emma! I love also all the stars and elements, a stunning page!

Love the full term shot and the stars shout the excitement. Has the excitement peaked yet? What a wonderful holiday celebration you have in store. #clap

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename