Oscraps

Best Time Ever_Lateritious_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Best Time Ever_Lateritious_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Credits list

ArtPlay Palette Lateritious Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

FotoBlendz Overlays No. 12 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

UrbanThreadz No. 16 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Adventure WordART Mix No. 2 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration – I looked Lateritous I found this definition-the raising or rising of a body in air by supernatural means. anything of immense size and power. power or ability to act or to influence people, events, decisions, etc. It isn't really the definition just something quirky that came up. But it made me think of hot air balloons. And from there a page developed. I went to unsplash and found the picture I used (oziel-gomez-Zzi8v99hJuo-unsplash).
Start – with a new document.
Paper – Solid Paper 4 was placed above the background layer.
Mask – above the paper I added Fotoblendz Overlay 12.4
Photo – I attached my Unsplash photo to the mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I moved the photo so the large balloon showed and also some of the smaller ones. I also wanted part of the ground to show.
Transfer- I placed Transfer 4 over the paper but under the mask moving it to align with some of the hill in the background of the picture. I then put Overlay 1 on the left edge.
Elements – I placed the heart and foliage so they fell inside the artstroke on Overlay 1. I used my tutorial - Interweaved Cluster Elements | Anna Aspnes Designs – to Interweave the heart and foliage. Then I placed Urbanthreadz 16.5 over the heart.
Words – I placed wordstrip “Once in a lifetime” into the element cluster also interweaving it. Then wordart “Best Time Ever” I made my title using an white outglow to make it stand out.
Now create your own page and Soar high.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Beautifully blended. I love how the branch appears to be attached to the balloon. Great cluster!!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename