Oscraps

Best Love
Joansmor

Best Love

Inspiration – Had 4 teeth removed from my poor cat and I have worried about her. This is a picture when she finally decided to forgive me. That’s Uplifting.
Start-File>New 12X12 300
Paper – Placed Pattern Paper on over the background layer
Transfers- Put Artsy Layered Transfers 4 and 5 on opposite sides. I used Ctrl U to change the purple layer in 4 to blue and turned off one of the layers on 5. Then I placed Transfer 2 on the top edge and erased parts that shown through the photos when I added them.
Mask – Placed Urban Threads FotoblendzFrame 2.1 over the Artsy Layered Transfer 4
Photo – Clipped my photo the mask layer
Brush – Placed Brush 2 on the page, I replaced the Urban Threadz from the Mask Knotted Urban threadz1.1
Cluster elements – Started with the charm and added the ribbon from Multimedia Balloon 4.3, then added smiley face which I duplicated, the heart, and word strip Together We Rise
Words – Used Words Best and Love as title. Then typed a paragraph for my journaling.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Wonderful selfie with cat. My favorite photo ever of you, and life is better when your cat loves you. ;)

Great photo of you and Two. Glad her ordeal is over and the two of you are back to time on the couch.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename