Oscraps

Believe In Hope
Created With The New! Spring In The Garden Collection By Palvinka Designs : https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Spring-In-The-Garden-Collection.html
Credits list
Photo Courtesy Of : Mohsen Karimi : Unsplash
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Palvinka
Oh my, how did I miss this beauty! Rhonda you must sneak in here during the night and post!! This is so beautiful, with incredible color, and makes me want to plant a garden. I really love the predominant colors together, pink, green and yellow. ♥

Oh my, how did I miss this beauty! Rhonda you must sneak in here during the night and post!! This is so beautiful, with incredible color, and makes me want to plant a garden. I really love the predominant colors together, pink, green and yellow. ♥
@Betty Jo Thank You! so Much Betty Jo!!!...The first part of your comment gave me a chuckle...It's partly true...Sadly,I spend a lot of time up in the middle of the night because of my intestinal/bowel issues...So I often post pages here in the middle of the night/early morning...and I did post this page in the very early morning hours...I've had many tough late nights/early mornings...lately my friend...:(...

@Betty Jo Thank You! so Much Betty Jo!!!...The first part of your comment gave me a chuckle...It's partly true...Sadly,I spend a lot of time up in the middle of the night because of my intestinal/bowel issues...So I often post pages here in the middle of the night/early morning...and I did post this page in the very early morning hours...I've had many tough late nights/early mornings...lately my friend...:(...
I'm often here in the middle of the night too, Rhonda, due to nocturnal leg cramps. But, I'm normally half asleep, so still miss layouts!! Hope you have better nights ahead. ♥

Layout information

Category
Palvinka Designs
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename