Oscraps

Beaded Vest
musicmom3

Beaded Vest

A page for my Six National Parks 2019 travel photobook, about a vest in a museum in the Canadian Rockies

Embers Release **new** https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-28-August-2020.html

Photoshop Elements 14
I blended my photo and two duplicates of it (color burn, overlay, and screen modes) into Artsy Paper #2 (duplicated, color blend mode) using a blending brush, then clipped the second photo (of the sign outside of the museum) to one of the Embers Fotoblendz. Transfers/overlays and brushes (recolored to blue) helped unite the photos, and I used layer masks to eliminate any weird bits. I journaled and then finished up with a selection of embellishments.
I like how it all fits together with the museum logo nestled in next to the vest and the blend of colors is perfect. We've seen some of the native beaded clothing in Santa Fe too. So beautiful and meticulous. I was most amazed when they beaded the bottom of the moccasins. The wedding: glad you guys didn't end up with making 123 people sick with coronavirus from at 75 guest wedding.

My neighbor has a beaded baby carrier. It's quite magnificent. I imagine the vest was also a visual treat. Love that great blue area with the white title and text.

Gorgeous beaded vest! Definitely inspirational! Can't image the time it took (and skill) to make! Beautiful memory page. So many weddings have been postponed ...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout