Oscraps

Be
B

Be

I took this photo of Autumns legs and feet while we were up at the lake one afternoon last September.

ArtPlay Palette Fallen BlushArtPlayPaletteFallenBlush
ArtsyTransfers Fallen Blush MidWeek Release
Autumn WordART Mix No. 1AutumnWordARTMixNo.1
Autumn WordART Mix No. 2AutumnWordARTMixNo.2
MultiMedia Leaves No. 5MultiMediaLeavesNo.5
TissueTextures No. 6TissueTexturesNo.6
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 2FotoBlendzOverlaysNo.2
Font: DJB Scruffy Angel
Photo: Mine

Process Notes: Solid paper 1 as the foundation, I placed the mask, resizing and putting it along the top of the page clipping the photo to it and with a layer mask and one of AnnaBlendz Artsy brushes, I blended the right edge of the photo. I duplicated the photo and put it on Screen blend mode on 100% opacity.

Using bits and pieces of almost all the artsy transfers, I layered and blended and clipped them to the rest of the mask and over and under the photo. Using the marquee tool and lasso tool, I eliminated parts of the transfers that I didnt want along the way. Its just kind of fun experimenting not really knowing what youll come up with in the end. The bits and pieces just worked with the grass that Autumn was sitting on and it all looks organic together. I added word art within the transfer layers and a texture underneath the quote.

Below the quote I added the crochet leave and more word art, but getting rid of a part of it with the marquee tool, leaving the word Be and using a gradient overlay and a tiny drop shadow on it. Underneath I added the MM Leaves, resizing the different parts.

The branch and beaded word art finished this layout.
Super photo crop, positioning, and blending mode, Barbara! And I wholeheartedly agree with the quote!

Great toenails and fabulous point of view. Our minds are amazing--we can see just that portion of the body and fill in the emotions and the vibe. Well done!

WoW!! Cool page, love the top of the page composition, the colours, textures and great use of blending! :)

What a cool page! I had to look twice at your beautiful blending and awesome photo! Love this!

Nice perspective. Love to see photos taken from an different point of view. Great color polish :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout