Oscraps

Banff to Jasper
musicmom3

Banff to Jasper

**new** Lost release https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-29-May-2020.html

Photoshop Elements 14

I've been putting off documenting our trip to six national parks back in Fall of 2019 because travel has been such a huge part of our lives for the last 15 years and now, because of Covid-19, we have to realign on that. But today I made a little headway by creating a page for the album. It created a happy/sad feeling so I didn't keep notes on what I did...but it was all pretty simple, which is the way I usually work--blending the photo into an Artsy Paper and then using transfers/overlays and embellishments to work with the wordart and journaling. My goal is to make two pages a week to document this trip. I hope we will be able to travel again soon.
Love your use of light. We have a trip planned, but so iffy for September still. I find a zillion flashbacks from past travel are nice right now.

w o w. such an artsy and dramatic page.
hope, keeping your memories while scrapbooking creates much more happy than sad feelings. also hope, you are able to travel again.

Love the explosion of color on your page--I think we all will be relying on memories and photos for a time! I am in the throes of scanning years worth of slides into my computer(there seems to be plenty of time) and am enjoying reliving the various trips and times in our lives. Also seems like a major accomplishment and that is a good feeling right now!

I love the blending and the colours with the sunrise coming up over the mountains and the details of your trips to the National Parks which I am sure you will enjoy again in the near future.

Love the eruption of colors spewing upward! We were in Banff several summers ago, wish we drove further north to Casper. Beautiful memory for the travel album!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout