Oscraps

Autumn
geo012011

Autumn

In October, the rain and winds all suddenly came at once, and earlier than previous years too. Which is a good thing in the rain's case, as California needs rain, but thanks to the wind my body feels cold all the time. The leaves outside have changed into vibrant, eye-catching shades, and to reflect that I tried to adjust my design to have some elements of autumn in it this time. In particular, I added autumnal colors, things that evoked the sensation of the season, and tried to make it look like there was a gust of wind!

====================================
Elements
AASPN_Bountiful-Art
AASPN_RememberWordARTMix3_WSTearsAreWords
AASPN_NoeticBONUS_MultiMediaA
AASPN_RememberWordARTMix3_WTForget
fotoblendz - NoeticFB1_2
frame mask - UTFramed4_2
fotoglow - MMBountiful1_2
O - MRTA5_20
October - MRTA5_21
AASPN_Bokeh2_1
03_AlphaNumbeVellum rSet No 1
AnnaPlasticPockets No 1
MultiMedia Branches No 4
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteNoetic_ArtsyPaper2
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteNoetic_ArtsyPaper5

Thanks for looking (^o^)/ Happy Weekend ~​
=============================
Hi ! This is Xiaofan ~ Here's a brand new Gallery, I'm still learning how to use it and welcome your comments!

Gorgeous double page filled with lots of autumn goodies! Love the contrast in color, too.

Welcome to the gallery!
Beautiful page. Brilliant use of the plastic sleeve as a way to connect the pages and catch the leaf. Love your calendar :)

It nice to see you posting in the gallery - welcome! This is amazing! Yes...the plastic pocket is a fun way to connect the pages.

Welcome Xiaofan! This is a great double page, I love the contrast of dark and colorful, love your calendar, and the great visual triangle formed by the leaf in the pocket, and the left and right clusters! Hope to see more of your work!

Hi! I particularly like the flowery page and the leaf with the string. You have used Anna's products beautifully! Lovely double page.. I too like the plastic pocket :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
geo012011
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename