August was a blur, spent mostly inside due to brutally hot and dry weather. We bought a septic tank for the little house, took a cruise for the first time since 2019, replaced the deck boards on our deck, Ron supervised and Alan finished in two days, and finally got the 1957 Chevy body and motor off the frame, getting closer to paint, and it will not be yellow.
I started with p8 of the template pack and placed Ephemeral Solid Paper 3 under the layers, then clipped photos and an ArtsyKardz 4x3-1 to each mask. I added MultiMedia Flowers No.13-3 plus other elements. Finished with transfers, brushes, text box and title.