Oscraps

Attitude of Gratitude Day 30 - Someone to Pal Around With
vickyday

Attitude of Gratitude Day 30 - Someone to Pal Around With

Journaling reads: I got to spend the day with Ilene today. Well, several hours, anyway. I picked her up at 10:30 and gave her the white bucket hat I crocheted for her. She loved it and wore it! We went to Olive Garden for their soup and salad lunch. After lunch we went to COSTCO. Then we went back to her house where we played Rummikub until she had to leave for a hair appointment at 2:30. After I got home I put the COSTCO stuff away, fixed some tea for later and fixed myself a thermos of coffee. That is one of the items I had to buy at COSTCO because we were out of caffeinated coffee. I spent the afternoon cleaning up my email, playing Qwirkle on line and journaling on my blog about my Gratitude for the day. Tonight after church I will create my Gratitude page, finish up the CT (creative team) stuff for November at OScraps and move into December! WOW! I cannot believe how fast this year went!

Thank You, Lord, for the Friend who is even closer than a Sister! I am so thankful You are always with me! Thank You for the opportunity to focus on being thankful for each and every blessing You bestow upon me throughout every day and every month of the year! Help me to always be mindful of each and every blessing!
Credits list
All by Connection Keeping:
Practicing Gratitude Clusters
Practicing Gratitude Wood Papers
Practicing Gratitude Light Grungy Papers
Practicing Gratitude Kit
Fonts are Arial Narrow and Aprillica Regular
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  • Love
Reactions: Betty Jo
Love your clusters. And love how you have found the gratitude for the entire month of November! Great job!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename