Oscraps

Attitude of Gratitude Day 3 - Friends
vickyday

Attitude of Gratitude Day 3 - Friends

Done for the Big Photo Challenge #1 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/november-challenge-1-big-photo.36505/

Journaling reads: I picked Carolyn up on the way to Ilene's. She hopped in the car and we went to our usual spot, Randy's, over in Welcome. We all ordered breakfast. From there we went to Food Lion because Ilene needed a few groceries. Then to Dollar General for flavored drink mix. The last stop before heading back to Ilene's was for gas. I think the car holds 17 gallons. The gas pump cut off at 16.426 gallons! While at Ilene's we played several games of Qwirkle. It was probably 6:20 when Carolyn and I left Ilene's and I dropped Carolyn home on my way home. We always have a wonderful time together! It was a beautiful day today! High temp in the low 70's. Beautiful sky! Very nice! 11/3/2022

I blended the top paper using the Luminosity blend mode.
Credits list
52 Inspirations 2022 no 44 Fall in Love Mini Kit by Fiddlette Designs
Font is Arial Narrow and Aprillica Regular
Photo is mine
Love how you are doing this attitude of gratitude scrapping challenge. What a great photo of you and your friends.

Sounds like a busy but fun day! Love all the doodled bits, especially the frame around the large photo.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 1
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename