Oscraps

Attitude of Gratitude Day 28 - The Sweetness of Home
vickyday

Attitude of Gratitude Day 28 - The Sweetness of Home

Journaling reads: After winding down when we got home from our trip from Ohio yesterday, Mark and I were in bed by 11:30 and slept like rocks! I had to get up at 7:30 to take some acetaminophen and then laid back down until about 9:30 when the dogs began to whine. So we got up, I fixed us some coffee and we took care of the dogs and then vegged for a bit until we started waking up.

Mark got dressed and headed outside. He took the day off to rest after driving back home yesterday. He relaxes in the woods! We had quite a bit of rain while we were gone so the first thing he did was to check out the trails and see if any trees were down. Then he decides what he needs/wants to do. Today he is stacking some wood and wants to find a tree or two that he can cut down to make boards for the walls of the cabin. I’ve already requested that we eat supper out tonight, so he will probably work until he is ready to eat.

My plans are to put away stuff we brought back from our trip and then catch up on journaling and scrapping the events of the weekend; other than that, not much.

We really enjoyed our time with the family this weekend, but there is no place like home! Thank You, Lord, for the sweetness of home!
Credits list
All by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay MiniPalette Amity
Artsy Layered Template No 302
Fonts are Arial Narrow and Aprillica Regular
Photo taken by me
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
This is so beautiful!! love your journaling and you design. I agree with you, there is no place like home!!

Wonderful journaling. Love that description of waking up at home, resting, and deciding what to do for the day.

I love your journaling - the description of your day really puts the reader there! Great pic too with your cluster just behind your double frame.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename