Oscraps

Attitude of Gratitude Day 12 - A Place
vickyday

Attitude of Gratitude Day 12 - A Place

Done for the Use It All Challenge by Karen Schulz Designs found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/use-it-all-challenge-with-karen-schulz-november-2022.36507/

Journaling reads: Shoe Carnival was having a BOGO boot sale and I wanted to get some for the upcoming winter. I asked Elisabeth if she wanted to go with me. She came to the house with Hannah and we were on our way.

WOW! The holiday shopping traffic is already CRAZY!!! After we left Shoe Carnival, we went to 5 and Below. The Target stop was a bust. Hobby Lobby was ridiculous! The check-out lines were all the way back into the store! Elisabeth was going to look at the Fall 75% clearance stuff, but she didn’t want to have to stand in the long check-out line, so we left.

We drove to Arby’s for lunch at about 1:15 and then we headed home by way of the back roads to avoid the mall traffic! Now I remember one of the reasons I decided to start giving the kids money for Christmas! OY VEY!

In other news, Mark got the roof on the cabin today!
And now, I just realized that my journaling has not reflected my gratitude for the day.
I’m thankful that I got to spend the day unexpectedly with my daughter and granddaughter.
I’m thankful that I was able to find boots.
I’m thankful that Mark got the roof completed on the cabin!
I’m thankful it was not raining today, but was warm and the clouds were lovely! I just wish I had taken a picture!
Credits list
Process: I wanted to make the bricks look 3-D and I wanted the elements to look like they had been painted onto the bricks. I made copies of the elements to put behind the bricks and the copies on top of the bricks are clipped to the bricks as a clipping mask.
Credits list:
Bushel of Blessings Mini by Karen Schulz found at link above
Bushel of Blessings Kit by Karen Schulz (charm, staples, flower, butterfly)
Fonts are Arial Narrow and Aprillica Regular
Photos are taken by Elisabeth Palmer, Mark and Vicky Whittemore
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Karen Schulz Designs
Reactions: veer
Awesome use of the designs, Vicky, and sounds like a very successful day. I had no idea holiday shopping was so busy already. I need to get a move on. ♥

Love this Vicky. You definitely were successful in making the bricks look 3D. Sad to hear that the stores are already so crowded. Your shadow work on that sunflower is amazing and so glad to hear of the progress on the cabin!

Fantastic how you used all the elements of this cute kit on your page. It sounds like you had a great day with your family!

Layout information

Category
Karen Schulz Designs
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename