Oscraps

At the Beach
Miki

At the Beach

A distant memory this year ...
Credits list
On Sale from April 21 - 27
AnnaRelease 20 April 2018
Artplay Palette Evanish (paper, transfers, camera sticker, button, artstroke)
Artsy Transfers Evanish
Remember WordART Mix 2
WaterColor FotoBlendz 8
Sea Sprinklez 2

Artplay Palette Summer Days (sky transfer)
Artplay Palette Escape (starfish)

Process
A solid paper from APP Evanish was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated and clipped to another fotoblendz mask with the blending mode changed to hard light. This gave a larger area for the photo and added some intensity in color. Several transfers from the kit and Artsy Transfer Evanish_2 were added. The camera sticker was added with the blending mode changed to color burn. Sea Sprinklez were added as a frame around the camera. The page was completed by adding the red starfish, word art and some splatters and artstrokes from the Artsy Transfers.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
So sorry you couldn't go to the beach this year! Beautiful memory! I like that camera the best (had to look for it!).

Love the beautiful scene with the elements and the blended camera a very artistic page you made.x

Love the earthy, gritty, real feel of this. The beach I most often see isn't always perfect. And a wonderful gull photo. Things look to be getting to where you won't have to miss another FL winter. Hope, hope.

I am a huge fan of your beach art, sorry we didn't get to see much this year. Hopefully next year you'll get more time at the beach. May I suggest a beachy sand globe to help keep those memories alive?

I love what you've done with the camera and the seagull. Beautifully blended page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename