Oscraps

Artsale Moira_Home 3-year anniversary
dwsewbiz

Artsale Moira_Home 3-year anniversary

Celebrating 3 years in our beloved home, the best place we could have been for this pandemic.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Moira Collection **ON SALE** this week, including Artsy Transfers Moira, Urban Stitchez Frames No 1 and Outdoors WordArt Mix No 1 in addition to the ArtPlay Palette Moira
ArtPlay Palette Home (an all-time favorite)
Scenic Template Album 3
Acrylic Alpha Set No 1
Collections make pages simpler to create! Moira Artsy Paper used as background, with Moira Transfers added (recolored slightly to match my husband's lawn :) I used a Scenic FotoBlendz to blend the large photo of our home, used Stitchez Frames to surround it and the quote (found in Alexandra Stoddards "Grace Notes", a lovely little book I found in one of my neighborhood Little Free Libraries).
(Tip - if these Stitchez Frames are not large enough, duplicate portions of them to extend, don't stretch them too thin. Use the Rectangular Marquee tool to select portions, then Ctrl J to duplicate selection, or Alt-Ctrl and drag).
Created a couple of Custom Clusters with just the elements from Moira and Home, with an Acrylic Alpha "3" (with Bevel & Emboss + Color Overlay).
It's been three years, already?!
I still miss all your Bay Area pages. I found quite a few new things to see from those pages.
A beautiful home.

It's been three years, already?!
I still miss all your Bay Area pages. I found quite a few new things to see from those pages.
A beautiful home.
Thanks, Adryane! I, too, miss the Bay Area (especially baseball and the museums, oh and the beach, well, a lot of things), and will visit as soon as I can (Oz's other grandma is there).

Your house on the hill is beautiful with all the plants in bloom! I also loved your photos of the bay area, but enjoy seeing Portland. Hope to visit the west coast sometime!

Beautiful photo. At first I thought maybe for sale? So glad not. Love your design on the left to give us some white space. Read your journaling and LOL Stone is proudest of the parts of his lawn where there's grass but he can't seed bare spots and then run off for a week+ on jeep roads.

Beautiful photo. At first I thought maybe for sale? So glad not. Love your design on the left to give us some white space. Read your journaling and LOL Stone is proudest of the parts of his lawn where there's grass but he can't seed bare spots and then run off for a week+ on jeep roads.
No, no sale! (although it probably will happen when Oz gets older). Yes, our garden is definitely benefiting from being home all the time to tend it! Thanks for noticing the white space! I like it sometimes :)

Your home is gorgeous I love how you added the stitches tfs and the white space with the journaling and the quote.x

Beautiful home, beautiful art. So glad you've found your beloved sanctuary.

I think I would spend a lot of time on your porch--hoping there's a rocker there. Gorgeous home! I too like the white space--makes the feeling of being home feel, well, spacious!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename