Oscraps

Artsale Artplay Uplift Oz at Play
dwsewbiz

Artsale Artplay Uplift Oz at Play

Ozzy loves his butterfly toys (I crocheted him a soft toy cause he wants to stick everything into his mouth). It's very hot here in Portland OR (triple digits this weekend) so we bought Oz a pool. To him it's a colorful bath, so what's not to like!
Credits list
ArtPlay Uplift Collection ** ON SALE* starting 6/23 for one week, includes ArtPlay Palette, Artsy Transfers, Artsy Layered Template 294, MultiMedia Balloons 4 and Knotted Threadz 1, all used here
MultiFotoTemplate Album No 2
ArtPlay Palette Twizzle, ArtPlay Palette H2O, ArtPlay Find My Way 2 (butterfly)
Celebrate Wordart Mix No 3
Foundation is Artsy Paper and Solid Paper from Uplift.
Page 16 of MFTA2 used, with FotoBlendz on the left and frames on the right. I added the Circle Frames from ALT 294 to mimic the circular and organic shapes of the pool and butterfly, clipping papers to these frames. Finished with organic and colorful elements and a custom title.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Seemed like we were never going to get to summer, and now we're inside with the A/C avoiding it mostly. Glad Oz is getting the sunshine that comes with the splashes. Yay.

I read that you may be in record setting territory over the next few days.
Nice to have a colorful pool to keep Oz cool.
Wonderful photos.

I read that you may be in record setting territory over the next few days.
Nice to have a colorful pool to keep Oz cool.
Wonderful photos.
It was 113 today, second day in a row. Dogs and babies can't even go out. But it should start cooling to the 90s. We have AC but it got overworked and broke. Moved to the basement. Strange times :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename