Oscraps

ArtSale ArtPlay Paraiso Puzzle & Roses
dwsewbiz

ArtSale ArtPlay Paraiso Puzzle & Roses

Completion of one of the hardest puzzles I've done and the first picked roses of the year got me thinking about transitions, my one little word for 2021.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Paraiso Colleciton on sale week of May 19, includes Hipster Plume FotoBlendz used here, plus ArtPlay and Artsy Transfers
Urban Stitchez Frames
Elements from En Route, Seafoam, Girl Craze
Artsy Transfers Jubilate
Besides the photos, my favorite part of this page is how a little tweaking got the Jubilate Transfers to mimic the curves of the beautiful Paraiso Transfers (using the Transform > Warp tool). As is usual these days, I played for days on the elements, and then on finding the words to capture the thoughts.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
I saved New Yorker covers for fifty years but they hiked the price again and with tremors you can't read the print. LOL. But I miss them and these pages have a special place in my heart. You make me want to go open me up some from my collection of volumes.

That does look like a difficult puzzle! Fabulous blending, textures and balance of colors! Gorgeous roses, too!

So much happening here, I wouldn't know where to begin. Let's just say - you've made an amazing layout with so much details - all blended together flawlessly.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename