Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Palette Heath + FotoInspired 2V
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Palette Heath + FotoInspired 2V

Ozzy and his Grandpa :) We call them big bubba and little bubba :)
THis is a combination of FotoInspired 2V pages 7 and 9, and what I call a "blocked design".
ArtPlay Heath Solid + Artsy Papers + Transfers + White Paper overlay (to soften) in the background.
Photos and Papers clipped to frames/masks. I like to add a Bevel/Emboss and colored Drop Shadow to masks to pop them.
THe bottom frame looked a bit stark to me so I added a stroke (use the Custom Shape tool to draw a rectangle, then select the rectangle, and on a new layer, add a Stroke, then hide the shape layer). I also colored the semi-circle (use the rectangular marquee to select just the semi-circle part of the frame, then Edit > Fill) to create a yellow Visual Triangle with Ozzy's ball and some colored Splatters.
I love the blue and yellow that are always so refreshing and instantly create the feeling of a vacation.

Blue skies and sunshine! Love the color palette and design and Oz's smiles!

I agree with DK, blue and yellow = vacation vibe. Wonderful photos of Oz and his grandpa.

Fabulous pages and such cute photos of the bubbas. Love the blue and yellow combo, and how your formed the triangle of color.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename