Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Narcissus Collection Ranunculus at Fred Meyer
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Narcissus Collection Ranunculus at Fred Meyer

I don’t do the grocery shopping. I have little interest in food. But this time of year especially, I don’t mind going along to Fred Meyer because I can always browse the garden center or all the colorful flowers they sell out front of the store. That’s how I scored half a dozen candytuft plants for only $3.50 each.
April 3, 2022

I created a background of AP Narcissus Artsy Papers + ArtPlay Wildflower Transfers, then added a Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer over the entire background to get the deeper orange tones.
Photos clipped to Mask Layers in MM Frames. Also clipped a photo to the Tag in ArtPLay Narcissus.
Because these are not "wild" flowers, I placed color dots over the "wild" letters (using the circular marquis tool, create a small circle over the letter on a new layer, then Edit > Fill it with color).
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
I love how you've changed the colour of the artistry to suit your layout. The flowers are so striking!

Definitely add them to your garden! Sneaky way to get spectacular photos, but I love it!

Those beads are wonderful, especially like your add of the solid colored ones to the mix.
Nice find on the flowers :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata