Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Luster Collection Dream Catcher
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Luster Collection Dream Catcher

There on Brazee, at that house on the corner that we looked at, the one with the dance studio in the garage, were not only Halloween pumpkins and decorations, but beautiful dream catchers hanging in the trees. The red and yellow leaf backdrop was magical.
October 24, 2021
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Luster Collection **on sale**
ArtPlay Palette Luster
Luster FotoBlendz No. 1
MultiMedia Leaves No. 7
Seasons WordART Mix No. 1
Halycon WordArt Mix
ArtPlay Noetic Collection (Bonus element and brushes)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez No 1
Neutral background, large photo blended with Luster FotoBlendz, glows from MM added. Additional brushwork added to FotoBlendz and the background.
Luster Frame used for photo on left, lots of embellishments from Luster, Noetic, MM.
The Circles Banner has a Luster paper clipped to it, then an Overlay gold colorfill. This is repeated twice, to form a visual triangle.
Oh, my! Gorgeous! Love the increase of density over the spread...from spare to abundant. (I want a dance studio in my garage.)

I like how you toned down the crazy wild color and still there's plenty. And I'm gonna go see about the circles banner because it's so fun here.

I like how you toned down the crazy wild color and still there's plenty. And I'm gonna go see about the circles banner because it's so fun here.
It's funny I took the picture, then later went to post it on Instagram and thought, wow, that is crazy colorful! Yup, love those circles, an element from ArtPlay Luster.

I love the yellow leaves. Terrific use of the circle banner to go with the shape of the dream catcher. Feels like a breeze blowing through the pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename