Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Hinge Collection Strawberries
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Hinge Collection Strawberries

No baby food for this little boy - he is practicing "baby-led weaning", given appropriate foods in appropriate forms to try, feeding himself. It's working out well, but makes quite a mess! We've had quite a good tomato harvest this year! Yes, Ozzy has also tried cherry tomatoes - you would not believe the mess one half a cherry tomato can make!
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Hinge Collection **ON SALE** starting 9/22
ArtPlay Palette Strawberry Preserve, available in Summer Value Pack
Outdoor WordArt Mix No 3
On the left I used most of the layers from Artsy Layered Template 299 from the Hinge Collection, adjusting the sizes of frames (actually made them larger here). In one of the frames I used a Paper from ArtPlay Strawberry Preserve, but it was too red, so I added a sketch from a photo of flowers and plants in my kitchen, Colorized with a Hue/Sat layer and set to Lighten Mode.
On the right I used Hinge FotoBlendz No 1 to blend the tomatoes photo, and the Hinge frame for the photos.
Added Transfers, elements and MM elements from Hinge, title with a Stroke and Drop Shadow.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Nice page! I hadn't thought of it in 40 years but I never could bring myself to buy that stuff. LOL

He is quite the cutie isn't he? I love the spread of red from left to right - fab!!

En regardant votre page et en lisant votre commentaire je souris, cela me rappelle des moments délicieux partagés avec mes petits fils, j'aime beaucoup les couleurs et bien entendu vos photos Diane. :)

Babies and tomatoes.. never thought of it..but anything healthy to eat is good.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename