Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Axiom Collection Peanut-Butter
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Axiom Collection Peanut-Butter

Oz has started trying foods, one at a time. His favorite by far is peanut butter :)

I chose a Triple Frame and a Double Frame from FotoInspred 2S for the "food" and "present" stories, placing them top and bottom for balance, then added a few masks from FotoInspired for additional photos.
Used a Framed Mask 10 for the Sketch Effect photo of Oz sleeping (from the MySKetch app).
Added sunflower photos (one Normal, one Hard Light) and used a simple Mask and soft Eraser to blend.
Axion Transfers and Word Art added to the Solid Paper Axion background.
Added embellishments and a quote from Dr Spock, using the Feruci font for the first letter.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
He's doing really well with that little spoon.
Love the photo on the right of him sleeping in the center of the sunflower.

love all the photos - always fun when they first start eating on their own - love the sunflowers! awesome pages!

Adorable! My little Harper (10 mos.) uses her hands. But then, so did my son, her dad. Your documentation is great...I did two scrap books for Caleb, now almost 3, but haven't started one for Harper yet. It's going to be a challenge to organize all the pictures when I finally get started! Keep continuing to provide inspiration!

Cute! Look at him sitting up and feeding himself! Great visual documentation!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename