Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Amaranthine Collection Neighborhood Walk
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Amaranthine Collection Neighborhood Walk

Of course the flowers in my neighborhood are beautiful, but I was charmed by these paintings in the windows of the preschool at a local church.
Credits list
ArtPlay Amaranthine Collection **ON SALE** May 5 for one week, includes Postage Frames 1, Amaranthine Word Art, ArtPlay and Transfers, all used here
MultiMedia Suns 4 (bow moved and recolored)
MultiMedia Art No 1
ArtPlay Palette Ukiyo
ArtPlay Palette Jubilate
WaterColor FotoBlendz 8
Knowing there would be a lot going on in these pages, I started with Amaranthine Solid Paper. Three different Postage Frames used for the photos of the children's paintings. I used various elements to create the Custom Cluster, including a perfect Stain Transfer from APP Ukiyo.
On the right the photo is blended using WaterColor FotoBlendz. Jubilate paper texture Transfer used beneath, and another Custom Cluster created.
Then I supplemented the background with Amaranthine Transfers, and had to include that paintbrush from MM Art.
Some of the MM Sun will be lost in the gutter, but that's OK, the eye will complete it, and it helps to triangulate the element clusters.
Reactions: scribler
I'm a big fan of children's art and love the flower paintings! Beautiful compliment of colors!

Love the flowers in the church window framed with the postage. Something about children's art where they are all assigned the same topic and you get to see how there little hands and eyes interpret it so differently.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename