Oscraps

Artsale ArtPlay Abrazo Collection DailyJoys
dwsewbiz

Artsale ArtPlay Abrazo Collection DailyJoys

I'm doing more walking with Oz, sometimes in a stroller, which I prefer, sometimes in the Ergo carier, which he prefers. So many new things to see.
Credits list
ArtPlay Abrazo Collection, including the ArtPlay Abrazo and Hipster Plume FotoBlendz 8
MultiMedia Branches 18
Wordy FotoBlendz Template No 1
ArtPlay Meadow
Everyday WordArt Mix 1
I first composed - FotoBlendz and 2 photos on each side, flipping top to bottom for balance. Clipped photos to Frames and Hipster Plume FotoBlendz, coloring and adjusting the stains and textures.
Then I added lots of embellishments, trying to recreate a world of flowers and butterflies and bees and love.
Added word art, using a Levels Adjustment to lighten.
Nice Hostas,mine are doing well this year, except for 3 that the rabbits dined on. He's such a cute lad...great to have a grand-mother making life swell.

youu succeeded in creating a beautiful world of flowers and insects. those are precious photos but I want to know more about the heart

youu succeeded in creating a beautiful world of flowers and insects. those are precious photos but I want to know more about the heart
Thank you! The heart was some street art painted on a fence (you can see the lines of the posts) just around the corner, and I've never noticed it before! It's fitting that I see it on a walk with my grandson :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename