Oscraps

ArtPlay Remembrancer Ozzy's First Words
dwsewbiz

ArtPlay Remembrancer Ozzy's First Words

The first word is "ball". This applies not only to his baseball but lemons, oranges, avocados, eggs and anything else round :) He also does a few good animal sounds - moo, caw and meow, and is working on a monkey :)
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Remembrancer
Artsy Transfers Remembrancer
Inkling WordArt Mix
Family WordArt Mix No 2
Memories WordArt Mix No 2
FotoInspired Template Pack 2U
MultiMedia Accordion 1
On a Remembrancer background, I used Frames/Masks from Template 2U page 2, using only 2/3rds of the page to fit best in 8x10, using one for journaling (with a White SOlid Remembrancer Paper clipped to it) and leaving one open, inserting Word Transfers.
On the left I used an Accordian Frame, clipping Remembrancer Papers and Transfers to the Frames.
I collected clip art of everything Oz refers to as a "ball" and created a Custom Cluster over a MM School base.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
So adorable and gray and yellow is one of my favorite combinations and what a joy that he's saying such a useful word.

Oh, I love seeing Ozzy! He's so cute, and these pages are really fun! Love the orange colors, and his smile! Cuddles.

First word already! Oz is adorable. Love the array of round "balls". Sweet baby photos.

I understand that everyone is waiting for the first words of this candy! it is so cute.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename