Oscraps

ArtPlay Palette Evenfall Collection PoetryPole
dwsewbiz

ArtPlay Palette Evenfall Collection PoetryPole

I love coming across these poles, especially when they have some words I enjoy.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Evenfall Collection, includes MultiMedia Suns 4
MultiMedia Clocks
Journal image free from Rawpixel
House image (Harry Potter's cottage in Godrick's Hollow) free from Wikimedia Commoms
Sketchbook was extracted from its background using a Rounded Rectangle custom shape as a clipping mask, and a Custom Shadow created.
Photo clipped to journal in Overlay Mode, 2nd copy also in Overlay Mode. Two more copies, enlarged, used on the side to showcase the yucca blossoms. Transfers and brushes from Evenfall added all over the journal and the background.
Blended the photo of the house in the background.
All blending done with masks and soft eraser brushes.
Added MM Suns and Clocks.
Love the journaling with the photos the blending the masking the house of Harry Potter's Cottage in Godricks Hollow the sketch book with the superb extraction the brushes the shadowing the colours and the design.x

What a great blended page, I love the flowers that fall over the book and the photo and text, so well done!

your blending is lovely - how nice for your walks to be able to discover these poems - I really like how the background blends into the book!

All this time I imagined these big metal light posts all covered with layer upon layer of stuff. These posts are lovely and your page is wonderful. I saw it while on errands and couldn't comment. Came home, and you've inspired my own page a bit I suppose, and finally I'm here to tell you it's just beautiful.

All this time I imagined these big metal light posts all covered with layer upon layer of stuff. These posts are lovely and your page is wonderful. I saw it while on errands and couldn't comment. Came home, and you've inspired my own page a bit I suppose, and finally I'm here to tell you it's just beautiful.
Thanks so much, DK! Yes these poles are pretty cute - kind of like real estate flyer poles only nicer, some of them decorated. The little roof flips up so poems can be inserted. There are a couple of people in the city who will make them to order. There are supposedly hundreds just in SE Portland where we live. I do enjoy them, and have even contributed to the few in our immediately neighborhood when I find them empty.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename