Oscraps

ArtPlay Jubilate-Extras-Rain
dwsewbiz

ArtPlay Jubilate-Extras-Rain

A walk in unexpected rain made everything even more colorful and beautiful. As the cherry tree blossoms cover the ground, the chestnut trees are in full bloom.
Credits list
ArtPlay Jubilate Collection
Artsy Transfers Jubilate
Artsy Stains No 12
Taped Textures No 11
MultiMedia Rain
ArtPlay Notabilia (blue butterfly)
ArtPlay Lush (green butterfly)
ArtPlay Ukiyo (blue button, recolored)
Month Review Template Album 5 (wood "O")
WoodShop Hearts No 1
Solid Paper from Jubilate is foundation. Photos blended with Jubilate FotoBlendz, then Jubilate Artsy Transfers and extra Stains added.
Left-side photo is blended in Hard Light mode to pop the color. Frames are from Jubilate ALT, with photos clipped to all masks.
Custom CLuster created starting with elements from MultiMedia Flowers 10.
Custom Title created using a wood "O" and multiple sizes and fonts to mimic the perspective of the sidewalk. Wood Heart and Wood Rain added to balance out the wood.
This is gorgeous with the photos of the cherry blossoms and the chestnut trees in full bloom love the blending the stains the frames and the masking.x

Beautiful pages. I especially like your title work and how it works with the lovely photo in the background. It reminds me of something but right now I can't figure out what or where...

Love the beautiful blossoms and touches of turquoise! Gorgeous springtime pages!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename