Oscraps

Artplay Amity Minneapolis Best Shots
dwsewbiz

Artplay Amity Minneapolis Best Shots

These were a few of my favorite landscape photos from Minneapolis. I just loved the Foshay Tower, and it's reflection in the AT&T Tower, plus seeing a skyline from the nearby Chain of Lakes.

The AT&T Tower, at 464 feet tall (34 floors) is the 14th
tallest building in Minneapolis. So many tall, beautiful, mirrored-glass buildings. What I loved best was the surrounding skies and the reflections. My favorite building, the 1929 Foshay Tower (32 floors, 447 feet plus an antenna mast bringing to 607 feet)
reflected amazingly in the AT&T Tower.
From Lake Harriet, the downtown skyline, with the 775-foot Capella Tower, was clearly visible. By the way, no way would I live or work in a skyscraper. I’ll admire from the ground.
Credits list
COMING SOON for Black Friday - ArtPlay MiniPalette Amity - FREE with $20 purchase
Scenic Template Album 5
Urban Threadz Framed 4
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco
MultiMedia Leaves 9
Page 20 of Scenic Template used for the skyline photo and small framed photo.
I lengthened the Urban Threadz Frame and used 2 copies of my photo to fill it.
MM Leaves used to extend the real foreground leaves of the photo. I've been reusing this little cluster on several of my Minneapolis pages.
Reactions: ksacry
Beautiful design and it looks like APP Amity made it pretty easy to look stunning.

Stunning pages Diane! I love the skyscrapers and your brushwork in the background. The extention of the leaves along the bottom on your layout with the Multimedia leaves is perfect!

Fan tab u Lous. Love your design and use of the smaller frames, the play of leaves along the bottom, that wonderful border along the top. Gorgeous colouring. So well done.

Gorgeous blues! Love the skyline along the river and the autumn leaves in the foreground!

beautiful page! j'aime le word art qui reprend le thème des grattes ciel . brightness exceptional!

Love that little city skyline image and my favorite photo is the framed one on the left! Fantastic image!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename