Oscraps

Artful Memories Yesterday
Vicki Robinson Artful Memories Yesterday is new in the store and is also part of September Color Play.

I came across this old picture of me and thought it would be fun to capture it on this page. Time goes so fast and it's nice to stop and remember. This was taken at one of our family Christmas's.
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
Oh Cheryl. This is just fabulous! That word strip "pictures grow priceless as the years go by". How true is that! And who is that in the picture? Great layout!

Oh Cheryl. This is just fabulous! That word strip "pictures grow priceless as the years go by". How true is that! And who is that in the picture? Great layout!
Thanks, Linda. That's an old picture of me that I came across recently. Haha We need to remember how we used to look, right? The years sure do march on. Thanks for reminding me - I need to add that it's me to the description.

Thanks, Linda. That's an old picture of me that I came across recently. Haha We need to remember how we used to look, right? The years sure do march on. Thanks for reminding me - I need to add that it's me to the description.
I wondered if it was you! That is such an awesome picture...to go with the awesome layout! Love it!

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename