Oscraps

Art Runs Through It
scrap-genie

Art Runs Through It

The idea of a thread running through life is what brought me to doing this page.
  • Love
Reactions: Blackthorne
Gorgeous! Love the journey you traveled through to get where you are today. Beautiful piece of art!

I miss hearing about your MM art in the Ooos. (hint hint, come back!! LOL) Such a gorgeous work and the way you scrapped it is just amazing. the paint pots and the colors are perfect!

All I can say is "Wow!" Your work is so beautiful. I enjoyed your journaling and believe two things: one is that your art makes you look at the world differently and appreciate its beauty, and, two creating is the opposite of destroying. Anything you create makes our world better. (Ok, sorry about all the philosophy...)

I love the thought that has gone into this page.Your talent is quite evident.I think an artist evolves and grows much like you are stating.Keep the thread going.

Gorgeous mixed media collage. Wonderful journaling ... I love the line "I believe one is an artist even when not in the process of creating." True. It affects the way you see the world.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
scrap-genie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename