Oscraps

Arrowwood--aAColorChallenge
musicmom3

Arrowwood--aAColorChallenge

A template page about a family outing with bluegrass and a rainbow, for my daughter's waiting-for-baby book, using the challenge colors.
Good times for your family. Lots of love, time together, and a new addition on the way. Doesn't get much better. Nice find on the tiny plaid shirt :)

Your whole day sounds magical and the rainbow the crowning touch. What a wonderful page of memories while waiting for the new addition to your family.

PLAIDS RULE! Love the happy couple enjoying life in the country! Great page for her baby-in-waiting album!

Great photos in beautiful colors, I love the background photo with your daughter in happy expectation, congrats! I love also the lace and journaling, an awesome page!!

Oh this is so wonderful and exciting! Emma is just glowing! Love the plaid touches :) I love the transfer on the right. Such a nice addition to the Album!

I've been missing everything but it's wonderful to see your family doing so beautifully, especially when I know some of the backstory. ;) Love the shirt, too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename