Oscraps

AnnaLIFT: Yellow-headed Blackbird
isDK

AnnaLIFT: Yellow-headed Blackbird

This was the first time a yellow-headed blackbird would let us get so close to take photos and didn't fly away almost immediately. That one bird seemed to be curious about the click of the camera. When it happened twice in a day, it seemed like a bigger change in their comfort with us.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes Paper & transfers (epiphany) FIT Pack 2X, brushes
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-07-09-22.35819/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
You like to post first and I like to comment first ... what a splendid team we make!
Beautiful photo of this yellow-headed blackbird. Birds must be the most diverse of flying things. There are so many beautiful variations.

You like to post first and I like to comment first ... what a splendid team we make!
Beautiful photo of this yellow-headed blackbird. Birds must be the most diverse of flying things. There are so many beautiful variations.
Thanks for commenting. I sleep better knowing somebody has sent me a comment. And I'm that person who's never late to an appointment and because I'm a computer scientist I like, er, need, to see how well my filing system is working to make it easy to make each new page, even when coming from so many different starting points. It also tests my memory. ;)

What a beautiful bird, and it matches the sunset, how clever! Then the contrast with the rustic blues and browns is lovely!

I love the beautiful black bird, you've created a great background and I also love the beautiful photos, all super together!!

Great catch on the bird! I've never seen a yellow-headed blackbird, other than in photos. Your page is beautiful and I love the blended sunset. ♥

That bird is powerful! I like the superimposition on the sunset, and the habitat photos on the opposite page. What's that font for "yellow-headed"? I want it!

Another stunner! Your nature photos are the best! I always loves your creations and you are always so quick to create your layouts...

OK, this goes into my favorites of yours. The photos are stunning and your arrangement is fabulous.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename