Oscraps

AnnaLift: Wild Iris
isDK

AnnaLift: Wild Iris

The wild iris is hard to spot, but even more so when they're scarce because of the drought. We almost missed them, but I noticed a faint and scattered whitish cast where there had been flowers a year ago. The flowers were almost a hundred feet from the road in a dried up marsh.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter) FotoWallet frames, threadz & stitchez, brads, brushes
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-06-10-22-06-24-22.35760/
What a very beautiful Wild Iris, the background match perfect. I love the way you´ve framed them, an awesome page from a great nature lover!!

Wow, you got some fabulous photos of those hard-to-photograph flowers! Lovely framing, too. I love seeing the field in the background.

It is very creative to place the 3 photo frames about the page filled with your grass/iris photo. It really tells the story!

What a gorgeuos, minimalist LO! I love that you chose to let the photos adorn the page. You tell a beautiful story that way!

You know, I was looking at your Untamed Magic page and hoping we'd see a page about the wild irises. Love wild beauty. Well done.

Thanks. Your amazing art brought back some childhood memories. Growing up I lived near a prairie and our gang of kids used to scavenge for anything interesting. When they bloomed, my Mom always got Iris bouquets.

I love to seek and find--the meadow is really inviting. I don't think of iris in that setting, but then I was surprised to find swamp iris all over the Adirondacks. I grow the bearded and dutch types--much more cultivated but still hardy, and I like to think of these flowers having robust cousins.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename