Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 09.02.22-09.16.22 - Solitude
ksacry

AnnaLift Challenge 09.02.22-09.16.22 - Solitude

As a reflection of my day today, I was able to throw this one together rather fast. I found this photo on Pxhere (public domain).

The original photo was yellow tones. I converted it to black and white using adjustment Infrared Preset, expanding it to the full 12x12 inch layout size. I then overlaid with the yellowish color photo using Color Burn blending mode and 40% opacity. I placed Multimedia Documents No. 7 #1 with the black frame over the man in the photo. I turned off the documents, but left the "Book Shadow" to which I used it like a mask and clipped another copy of the photo. I moved that mask over the area of the man, blend mode was left at Linear Burn. I changed some other layers blending modes as well.
I turned off the Multimedia Documents No. 7 #1 Butterfly and placed MultiMedia Birds No. 1 #2 instead. I erased some of the birds, duplicated layers, and changed the blending mode of the paper bird (Linear Burn).
To finish, I added Ephemeral WordART Mix No. 1 WS "MomentsWords" in a cream color.
Credits list
The ArtPlay Ephemeral Collection + Bonus is On Sale for a limited time.
ArtPlay Ephemeral Collection

Supplies used in this layout:
Ephemeral WordART Mix No. 1
Multimedia Documents No. 7
MultiMedia Birds No. 1
Beautiful and mysterious. I love the framing of the lone figure, the lovely birds taking flight, the dramatic B&W with a touch of color. Very creative! ♥

Congrats on the standing o! Your page reminds me of the saying the"light at the end of the tunnel" -- coming out of a dark experience into the light of joy. Fab page!

This is lovely. I like the soft touch of color and the striking silhouettes. Congrats on your Standing O!

Congrats on the SO! Superb black and white layout with the yellow and love the way you used the birds.

Dramatic ... love the tree silhouettes and glow! Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename