Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 04/18/20-05/01/20
margeda

AnnaLift Challenge 04/18/20-05/01/20

Thank you very much Tamsin and Nancy for the inspirations! https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39363

ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
ArtPlay Palette Hinge APPHinge
UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames No. 3_1 UTFBFNo3

Process:
Nostalgic atmosphere. (A broken photo.Remember.) + Favorite Anna Aspnes set + Favorite singer, Lara Fabian song = My Mom's page

1. step
It started with an ArtsyPaper. | Added by Frames. Modified by disabling some layers. He cut the photo. | He shaped the page with the transfers and elements of the Hinge set. | He added the lyrics. Date. | Samrt converted it to Object.
2. step
You've opened a new document, SolidPaper1 has added. | He pulled on the former image, scaled it to the center. | Put it on SolidPaper1. He cut a section of this on which he placed the quoted text.

I do not speak English. Im using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Love how you creatively integrated this lovely image, journaling, and title into the horizontal design! A beautiful lift, Margo!

Szereted, hogyan integrlta kreatvan ezt a szp kpet, naplt s cmet a vzszintes kialaktsba! Gynyr lift, Margo!

The blending and coloring are subtle and beautiful! The title work is gorgeous!

Very creative use of the horizontal design. I really like how you've placed the journaling. Beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout