Oscraps

AnnaLift Challenge 03/13/21 One Year
isDK

AnnaLift Challenge 03/13/21 One Year

At one year, The New York Times moved daily COVID-19 updates off their front page. Seemed I wouldn't forget our last trip to the gym, that last Friday night dance before lockdown, and how I was so scared. Case rates were falling and 20% of adults were at least partially vaccinated.
Credits list
aA: Paper Month Review Template Albums 2020, 2021, Brushes, Days2Month,
Wildflower Watercolors: Natdzho
oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-march-13-26.33508/
Love this! I had wanted to do such a page, as I so clearly remember the last activities - the last dinner out, that shopping trip with the empty shelves, the fear. Love the inclusion of the calendars.

Love the spring colors! There does seem to be an end in sight. However, my granddaughter and all of her suitemates just tested positive!

I love the whole idea of this page and how the yellow and green lead us across the centre of the page to the following year.

a page that by its spring colors marks the hope of a near return to normal life. well seen the calendars in parallel

Nice page to remember this terrible scourge.
In France on March 16th the first confinement started... and today I still work from home...

Love the hopeful attitude your page conveys along with the memories of a year ago and the fear that permeated us all. Still, we must keep vigilante

Beautiful double page love the artwork with the flower and the calendar symbolising one year.x

Last edited:
This is going to be like ... what were you doing when you learned JFK had been shot, or the Challenger exploded, or 911 ... I think I will retain a very clear memory of the days right before and right after the start of pandemic life.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename