Oscraps

AnnaLift 8-7 the Mask
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 8-7 the Mask

I lifted the black and white, thread frame and "cityscape". The photo on the right is of some mask artwork found on a telephone pole in my neighborhood (it was slightly smeared by a recent rain). The telephone pole is from a photo I extracted and added a ton of staples (I featured this in another telephone pole artwork page).

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Able
Hinge FotoBlendz
APP Encapsulate stitched frame
Covid-19 word art
MultiMedia Rain
APP Christmas (staples)

Jen MAddocks Urban

Portland cityscape profile from the internet.

Remember when we couldnt find masks, and were told not to buy them because they were needed for front-line workers. Now, just 5 months later, they are a way of life. Everyone has masks. Everyone is selling masks. Discarded masks are beginning to litter the streets. Artwork on a telephone pole features a mask. Someday we will look back and remember when we all had to wear masks and they became a subject for artwork, an issue for the environment, and even a fashion statement.
August 8, 2020
Beautiful! I love the unique interpretation of the inspiration design! Great journaling!

Love this. One of my daughters told me the other day that she looked forward to the day when she could look back and see her mask as an artifact of a long-gone time.

Wonderful documentation of your community. Love how the poles have art posted on them!

wow this is so cool - it is amazing how fast masks became fashion - like the sky line of Portland - fantastic page

I like the flow of the watercolor across the pages and the sketch skyline.

Wonderful use of the original and inspiration for this lift. Love the composition.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout