Oscraps

AnnaLift-12-3 Yosemite Puzzle
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift-12-3 Yosemite Puzzle

Have I really not finished a jigsaw puzzle since July? One of the things I lost in the August SF theft was my completed puzzle list. It was in my calendar book. It’s ridiculous how sad that makes me feel. There’s been less time available, plus, this was a very hard puzzle.
1000 pieces
November 22, 2021
I tried to find some similar photos from Yosemite. All I could find were some dark photos from 2000, when we returned in a snowstorm. Did we not take pictures? Maybe they’re in an album somewhere. April 2000
Credits list
ArtPlay MiniPalette Amity - last day for Black Friday sale - FREE with $20 purchase
Yuletide FotoBlendz
Urban Threadz Framed 4
Sky Transfers 2
Paper Textures 13

I blended the large puzzle photo with 4 copies of Yuletide FotoBlendz no 3, spreading them out to cover the photo, then adding the stains and textures around the edges.
Artsy Papers from MP Amity were added over the photo, in Saturation Mode.
Additional photos clipped to Threaded Masks, then a few elements and words added to create a flow along the bottom.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Always wanted to go to Yosemite. The puzzle looks challenging but so inviting! Nice page!

The puzzle looks fabulous on your page! Love the frames and elements you used!

I love the puzzle pages! I am sorry about your book! I hope you took a photo of each completed puzzle!

A beautiful photo to immerse yourself in. This is great. I like the torn photos, adding perspective but also a symbol for the missing list.

I keep coming back to the perfect texture at the mountain tops.
I'm sorry you lost your list. Fortunately, you have done pages with some of the ones you completed.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename