Oscraps

AnnaLift 11-5 Minneapolis
dwsewbiz

AnnaLift 11-5 Minneapolis

So many tall buildings, old and new, many with reflective windows. Buildings showing as reflections in other buildings, catching the morning sun, the afternoon clouds, creating kaleidoscopes as the clouds pass by the gridded windows. It’s been a long time since I’ve spent any time in a city with big buildings. . It is mesmerizing as the views keep changing with the light and the time of day and the reflections, and they are so beautiful.
November 5, 2021

As much as capturing the buildings and reflections, I wanted to express how wondrous this feels to me by adding sparkle and shine and line, but retaining the forms and sights.
Credits list
Downtown FotoBlendz No 1
ArtPlay Palette Noetic
Artsy Transfers Noetic
Warm Glows 1
Cool Glows 1
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez
Sparkle Dots 1
Straight Line Stitching White No 3
Paper Textures 14

3 photos were blended with Downtown FotoBlendz over Noetic Artsy Papers with Noetic Transfers added to blur edges.
Title was created in Selfish font, hard light mode.
Elements were added to convey height and wonder.
The Sparkle Dots are in Overlay mode.
Love the reflections and the beauty of the buildings--so fun to see as we are originally from the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.

I'm in love with the graphic look of this page! The way you manipulated the colors really makes this a stand out!

Beautiful page and effect. Love the verticality, the reflections, the colors of the city night.

Love the reflections and the beauty of the buildings--so fun to see as we are originally from the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
Oh cool! My first visit to the midwest, my daughter works for Target (normally remotely). It's so fun to see something new and different.

Never been...but this definitely gives me a vibe. Won't it be great when we can travel without anxiety again?

Something about this makes it into an abstract for me. Love the contrasts of the sun and shade sides of buildings, the feel of the big city. I was so drawn to the big city I had to go to school there, but six years later I had to get out because I became allergic to the air pollution and too many people were robbing and killing each other. This brings back the dream part of it for me.

Something about this makes it into an abstract for me. Love the contrasts of the sun and shade sides of buildings, the feel of the big city. I was so drawn to the big city I had to go to school there, but six years later I had to get out because I became allergic to the air pollution and too many people were robbing and killing each other. This brings back the dream part of it for me.
This really is a glossed view; Minneapolis is, after all, the city where George Floyd was murdered. Yeah, it takes a few years to get beneath the gloss and decide whether the good outweighs the bad.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename