Oscraps

AnnaLift 07.30.21 - The Sun Was All I Could See
isDK

AnnaLift 07.30.21 - The Sun Was All I Could See

We were driving home on the back road and it was the first time I saw so many sunflowers by the road. I wanted to stop, and in another mile we pulled off at Prairie Ridge. I pointed my phone just like we do in a blizzard and had to do it again because the selfie camera was turned on.
Credits list
aA: Paper, APP Sororal, MMAccordion, frames, Joyful APP & ArtsyKardz, camera, gem, brushes
LDavison: Button
KPertiet: LayerWorks, tags, tablet
Vinnie Pearce: Vellum, surface marks
Sun: Rubber Stamps of America (my old artwork)
Two of my fractals
oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-07-30-21-08-13-21.34000/
References to my days as a paper artist, book binding, a tag ring, an old scan and the trick of adhering vellum with a row of adhesive gems.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Filled with lots of sunshine goodness! I always make my husband stop along the roadside if there is a field of sunflowers. Love the throwback to paper scrapping!

This is very pretty.I like the layering with all the details.I am in love with the colors.

My family grow sunflowers in eastern CO. Those fields make me smile. love your photos! your journal and note pad also make me smile - love the page

Just delightful! Sometimes I miss paper scrapping, like those tags - I so enjoyed making tags :) SO many sun and sunflower references, just love it!

Totally digging your art/field journal multi, but my favorite is how you use those staples to stitch the two pages together.

Love the tags on the left and the wonderful photos giving a glimpse of what must have been a beautiful sight.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename