ouisiekelly

AnnaLift 07/20/19 - 07/26/19

When my mother-in-law Louise was a little girl,
there wasnt any money for Christmas presents. She really wanted
Santa to bring her a little green tea set she had seen at a store
window, but she already knew all about Santa and she knew it was an
impossible dream. Still, what if the grown-ups were wrong and there
really was a Santa. Dreaming of her tea set, she went to sleep. When she
woke up in the morning, there was a little package under the Christmas tree. Had Santa come? She carefully
unwrapped the package and she couldnt believe her eyes. It was the little green tea set!
All that is left of the little tea set after all these years is the teapot. Louise gave it to me before
she passed and it is one of my most treasured posessions.

APP Shine- SolidPaper 3
AASPN LinearFotoBlendz 3_6
AASPN UTFBFrames2_3
APP Sage button2
AASPN_KnottedUrbanThreadz1_12
MultiMediaFrames5_3
Oh my gosh! What a great story and lovely page. Yes, that little green tea pot would be one of my treasured possessions also. This just warms my heart! Thank you for sharing your tea pot story!

What a fabulous treasure and story. A symbol that dreams do come true. Yes, must keep.

oh, what a wonderful story and what a great lift. love the "christmas clustering" supporting this charming story. what a lovely memory and precious gift.

Youve perfectly captured this treasured teapot in your wonderful art and the wonderful family story behind it. Thanks for playing along.

Oh my! This is such a priceless story! Im happy you have the little tea pot now, and even more happy she got it from Santa. Beautiful!

Beautifully done. Wonderful story-telling. I can see why it's a treasured possession.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ouisiekelly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout