Oscraps

AnnaColor10-22 Home
dwsewbiz

AnnaColor10-22 Home

These are the views from my driveway as I walk out of my house - almost looks like I live in a forest instead of a city. (The Historic Irvington neighborhood of Portland is known for it's tree cover - it's actually a couple degrees cooler in Irvington in the summer due to the large trees).
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Caducous
Caducous Artsy Layered Template
Noetic FotoBlendz
ArtPlay Palette Noetic
Luster FotoBlendz, Seasons Word Art Mix, MultiMedia Leaves 7 (Luster Collection)
MultiMedia Hygge

Sometimes I find the easiest way to create backgrounds for the color challenge is simply to fill layers using the swatch provided (I always bring a copy of the swatch into my workspace, then Edit > Fill, and use the Color Picker to select the swatch color)

Caducous and Noetic FotoBlendz were used for the photos, with transfers duplicated, moved and colored to create background.
Two custom cluster created (Home and Life), the 3rd is from MM Leaves 7 and is placed over our annoying neighbor's dumpster, which kinda ruined the view :)
I love the vibrant red on the ground! We don't see that, and your view is gorgeous.
It is surprising to me how much red we have - maples, sweet gums and some oaks all turn beautiful shades of red, as well as some bushes. It is a delight after 30+ years of California!

Gorgeous autumn colors! We haven't had a hard frost yet, thus little color. Oh well, maybe next year!

Gorgeous autumn colors! We haven't had a hard frost yet, thus little color. Oh well, maybe next year!
Interesting - we don't get any frost at all, well, maybe in Jan or Feb, but we have tons of color. And it's earlier this year (I know since I have such good documentation!)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename