Oscraps

AnnaColor - Trust the Process
isDK

AnnaColor - Trust the Process

Not just any granddog. A certified service miniature dachshund purse dog. He could warn when seizures were coming so now what? Kermit was in pain and couldn't walk. She was scared and it was hard for her to focus on what would be best for Kermit, but that's what I insisted she do.
Credits list
aA: Papers, MM Hearts, Stitchez, Frames, Artstroke, Splatters, WordART, Brushes
...oscraps.com/community/media/annacolor-challenge-03-26-2021-04-08-2021.349823/
I was inspired by marijke's AnnaColor page that had a part that reminded me of a quilt, and of course my work has a mind of its own.
I embossed the brass lock with his name, and expect this to be his tribute page.
Love the tied mementos and your lovely paint splatters and stains combined with textures.
A lovely tribute page

I love the story about your Granddog Kermit a miniature Dachsund and had a wonderful gift of warning when seizures were about to happen and how you engraved her name in the locket it is a beautiful tribute to her.GSO for you.x

I love the story about your Granddog Kermit a miniature Dachsund and had a wonderful gift of warning when seizures were about to happen and how you engraved her name in the locket it is a beautiful tribute to her.GSO for you.x
Oh, wow! Thanks, Mary. Means so much.:cool:

This sounds like a scary story! Love the shadows, that cluster of locks and keys, and the little rivets securing the frames. Oh and those vertical lines - great page, congratulations on the GSO!

Beautiful tribute! Love the idea of embossing the name on the lock. Congrats on the GSO!

J'aime beaucoup votre page, un bel hommage à Kermit, très beau travail de textures colorées, félicitations pour le GSO.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename